http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5alN3ZB4w
honored as always our promises, we at Casaggì Grosseto - Right Social identity and, starting in three different groups coming from different branches, we stood and joined in Piazza Savonarola in Florence for the manifetazione in memory of the martyrs of the sinkholes.
honored as always our promises, we at Casaggì Grosseto - Right Social identity and, starting in three different groups coming from different branches, we stood and joined in Piazza Savonarola in Florence for the manifetazione in memory of the martyrs of the sinkholes.
After the greetings with the Hon Minister Giorgia Meloni (whose words and his look from unconventional "true militant" they immediately smitten hearts) and the leaders and great friends of Casaggì Florence, we decided to take the head of the procession.
Four things that immediately caught the attention there: the composure and education of each participant, the incredible number of demonstrators who filled the square, waving hundreds of tricolor and a very young age of the demonstrators.
no chance to talk about a small gathering of nostalgic ................. far, is the ideology of youth right by!
When the parade started we have certificates on a few rows further back than the head, divided by the service order of Youth Action in groups of four, as the indomitable Roman legions!
At the junction of Milton Road I, Francesca Alessio and we turned back and we were astonished by the flood of people following us: a cord that was lost sight of an eye!
E 'was at that time I asked a friend and manager of Casaggì Florence estimates of attendance as thousands of demonstrators, there were so many never even been in all six previous occcasioni ......
not hide it: they are not and will never be a lover of walks, I have toiled and sweated like a marathon runner, despite the slow pace of the march objectively, but I advanced to head high and chest out as best I could, knowing I believe that one by one and involved each participant Casaggì Grosseto, I could not disappoint their silent support and that I felt at every step and every photograph they perform.
We finally arrived in Largo Martiri Foibe where I felt chills hearing the words off the cuff, simple but heartfelt Minister Meloni: Who died in foibe died Italian, free to defend their national identity. And when the minister recalled the irredentist Trieste in 1953, I was excited about my own - put into practice about a week ago - to fix the video link on the page the original of those days FB Casaggì Grosseto.
The procession ended with all the protesters to sing out loud at the Italian Inno di Mameli: look between me and Sinon, the lump in my throat and tears in his eyes ..... This is our passion.
And the tricolor of Casaggì Grosseto - Right Social identity and has been flying high and proud!
To remember every day of the year ......
Lift up your hearts!
(The Manager, Pier Francesco Angelini)
0 comments:
Post a Comment