Thursday, June 11, 2009

Women Bound In Girdles

The car window and TOSAP: yet another story of bureaucracy in the middle of summer

The shop is not enough, showcase car
The rule prohibits the display of goods on public property until 15 June: he uses the car, a erupts
The singular case of a dealer in protest Marina

Wednesday, June 10 Grosseto Il Tirreno

MARINA DI GR. Buckets, molds, water mills, pallets, mattresses, chairs, and beach bags spiaggine. A riot of colors but also so voluminous that the goods in the shop of Mr. Sergio Maggini there is more. So the owner of "Toys and Games", in Via XXIV Maggio 45, decided to park his car in front of the store and whip up a showcase with lots of signs and display products with prices.
"I know, until June 15 can not do it but tell me how can I work? To get the range I bought the goods before and I am not sure that fold napkins. Articles sea I have to see them to customers: inflated raft, piles of buckets, racks of shirts, beach umbrellas and many gadgets. What I ask is that you can take according to the law on public land, such as who could put the ice cream off a platform with low tables. Yet the decision to
Maggini dictated by the need has created conflicts with other merchants, "It is past the idea that I want to take things set out by other retailers because I have the same right. But it is not. I just wonder whether it is right that some people do and some do not. "
Maggini reports that this problem despite meetings and discussions with villages and assessors Capperucci going on for some time. "For me, 15 June, the season has started at least a month so I can not go forward, whereas in the remaining seven months of the store's receipts, net of taxes, mortgage and utility bills are just ten euro per day, and it is not that with the summer season as it often fabled kind of output all year. " By law, Mr. Maggini
should keep all the merchandise within 50 cm against a wall and showcase, and despite having a shop near that now only serves as a warehouse and where he comes in with difficulty, just can not do it to keep all exposed in such a short space. Inside the other hand is really the "Toyland," a magical place for children, but dolls, toy cars and other toys are barely on the shelves. Thus was born, conscious of breaking the rules on municipal public land, the idea of \u200b\u200bself-display. That could be a trendsetter among those who are working as Maggini but for now has created discontent in the other merchants of the fraction that bazaar outside its natural just can not see.
"Since I'm in the wrong to have done right, but the kind of items that forced me to sell this solution. And then I want to do mica unfair competition to the other but in doing so point out that I still have another difficult week because of the law that says that I will rule only on June 15. "
Maggini is concerned that after an anonymous call was taken that the Municipal infractions found in other public venues to Marina. "I raised a fuss and now I have so many exhibitors against me, but the intention was not: The city police has done its duty, but did not want to emerge that certain violations of others but we were all wondering the same treatment '.
Sara Landi

0 comments:

Post a Comment