Friday, May 22, 2009

Willie E. Gary Diana Gowins Gloria

Bearer precarious

Letter Espresso from the website of the magazine in any order

Dear Rizzo, Marras, Renis, Ancient, Peri, Cardone, and Barocci Mersi, give us an answer on something that is grotesque? paradoxical? indecent? Tell me you.
pisses me off but I like this letter my own age like me and many with the title right now would make us a nice Hose Reel Regina: You know, so much had an all free as in underdeveloped countries: I met a journalist graduate originally from Algeria and Congo was surprised how much my study had spent on me. By their universities with zero fees, student free grants, scholarships ... the title in Italy it costs a fortune, especially if you made off and your parents do not evade taxes while those who present ISEE ashamed and does not pay the room or the table minimum is the son of dentists or lawyers ... coast and does not guarantee a c. .. or anything (in force inc .. . arci anyone listen? I think so).
It 's really beautiful when she says I have not written one category: The political because' I WANTED A JOB BUT NOT A RECOMMENDATION.
I am a carrier of certain precariousness

I think having to present my name is Gianluigi De Benedittis and writing from Rome, I hope that I can be public, maybe cut and redone, upside down, still published, even with the my email address ...

live a healthy carrier situation precarious for sure, I'm 30, a degree in economics and bla bla bla ... I work in a call center and live with a small child of two years ... and this is the prologue of a film Unfortunately, today it is so démodé among my peers and not. I think despite what everyone has the ability for with tenacity, perseverance, may struggle to turn a better fate your fate, canceling for a moment, at least conceptually, the monster of the crisis, sometimes declassified within the confines of a secret feeling that wants crisis as manifest proof that there are not only the poorest and richest, in the end we (the poor of course) are always oneself with the 'adding a few more, but rather precarious increasingly precarious, and the rich getting richer ... damn scissors. There is nothing wrong if I think someone ambition in life to get to the other side of the fence (we should spend a bit 'all right, well do not ever forget it) and believing in my abilities, my sacrifices in order to study first, and in order to survive now with a dependent child, I have put in place by force, tenacity, and in compliance with all the means at my disposal.

currucula I started to ship in large, small and medium-sized companies, private and public, that I like to call state, to always have in mind the word taxpayer, without ever receiving a response. You can not get down so low I said to myself ... and then I started the tour manager recommended for large and Plenipotentiary of all these "our resources" of the state railways, post offices, electricity, telecom, pirelli, NTV, eni, the Caltagirone Group etc. . etc.. Was not enough, she was really little, and then down to send letters to bishops, cardinals, prelates, and referred to each kind attention to this' past without asking for recommendations, but offer me as a humble fixer. Even this was not enough, and then down with presidents of some football clubs, who knows, "maybe a degree in economics and business as a storekeeper might as well go well and be satisfied "... Still nothing and then I said," is the time of the trade unions "... and to write down the highest, and even to the smallest, bodies of all unions, and to make matters worse I thought," but also Confindustria, the Confcommercio and finally also to Coldiretti. Ultimately, it is my right, is a precarious and seeking work!

want to know if I have never received a response? I say only this that for once I'd like to hear from those very few responses received, it can not be taken because of the CRSI and appurtenances, but unfortunately it was not, and this brings me back to the speech in above. I'm writing a book, because now I am very fond of my characters, spare a thought for those who were kind enough to answer (subtext: they would have done more than the figure in not responding) and only one name I will not, for the moment, a character who is perhaps showing magnanimity of heart. Since I have not, and I have no ambition to be best seller, but I'm interested in the job, I wrote to my dear Stefania because as well understood "the paper" in common sense, and in the most minimalist sense of the term remains for me the 'can only filter to convey this message ...
As well noted among the up mentioned, they lack the political ... despite being a big fan of politics, unfortunately) because ... do not look down recommendation, but Labour. With

beliefs and estimates unchanged cordially greet

Gianluigi De Benedittis

0 comments:

Post a Comment